Our senior adults are some of the most loving people around and are heavily involved in the ministries at Leawood. Join us to have a lot of fun, delight in the joy of the Lord, and give God glory together!
Here are some of our recurring events in the Senior Adult Ministry:
- The Senior Adult Ministry (SAM) meeting is a wonderful time of fellowship, preaching, music entertainment, and a huge potluck lunch.
- The SAM meeting is every fourth Thursday of the month in the fellowship hall (the only exceptions are November and December, in which we meet on the third Thursday).
- If you have any questions, please call us at 901-324-7169.
Voices of Heritage Choir
- The Voices of Heritage Choir sings in nursing homes and to our homebound church members to share the living hope found in Jesus Christ.
- We meet on Mondays at 10:30am in the Choir Room.
- For more information, call us at 901-324-7169.
- Leawood’s Voices of Heritage Choir gathers with choirs from around the Memphis area annually to celebrate God’s goodness and declare His glory through nostalgic songs of worship.
- The worship gathering is followed by a lunch and time of fellowship.
- Lots of people come with us that are not in the choir, and we’d love to have you join us! For information on the upcoming TuneShare, call us at 901-324-7169.