At Leawood, we believe that youth are not only our future church, but also a vital part of our current church. Leawood’s Student Ministry provides a safe and fun environment for students to connect with God and develop friendships with other youth who desire to strengthen and grow in their personal walk with the Lord. Relevant, engaging Bible study is accompanied by games, activities, and fellowship.
Here are our week-to-week youth events:
Sunday Morning Bible Study (9:15am)
- Students develop a full understanding of God’s Word through interacting with each other in a small group format.
- We relate the Word of God to modern day issues to build a Biblical worldview.
- We meet at 9:15am on the 2nd floor of the Hope building.
Wednesday Night Bible Study (6:00pm)
- Our Student Pastor teaches the Bible and provides an opportunity for students to make life decisions based on God’s direction.
- Wednesday nights include an extended time of prayer, equipping this generation to seek the Lord wholeheartedly.
- We meet at 6pm on the 2nd floor of the Hope building.
If you’re interested in getting involved in our youth ministry or have any questions, we’d love to hear from you! Give us a call at 901-324-7169, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org